Our state of the art computerised diagnostic service will ensure that your car is fault free and runs smoothly. It instantly highlights and isolates issues with the Vehicle Engine Management system, fuel system and ignition system.
Problems with the vehicle engine management, fuel & ignition systems may cause:
- Problematic or difficult starting
- Loss of performance and slow or sluggish acceleration
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Engine misfires
- Intermittent or occasional stalling of the engine
- Engine overheating
- Illumination of the check engine light
- MOT test exhaust emissions failure due to excessive CO (Carbon Monoxide) or HC (Hydrocarbon) content in exhaust gas
As vehicle electrical systems become more complex and critical to a vehicle’s operation and performance, it is increasingly important to check the electrical system within your car.
Your car’s electrical system should be completely checked and tested every two years or whenever serviced for any type of driveability problem.
Our electrical tests include:
- Engine management systems
- All types of ignition systems and vehicle electrics
- ABS systems – test & adjustments to: speed sensors, modulators, relays, solenoids and pump assemblies
- SRS systems – interrogating ECM units, fault codes, airbags, clock springs, warning light checks, crash sensors
- General motor vehicle electrics
- Central body electrics (central door locking systems)